Surrogate motherhood is one of the methods of treating infertility, when a woman’s state of health does not allow her to carry her baby. Using IVF, an embryo of genetic parents is inserted into the uterus of a surrogate mother. Genetic and legal rights to a child are reserved only for parents whose embryo has been transferred to the surrogate mother.
Make the decision to change your life today!
- Loving care
- Commitment to excellence
- Transparency and openness
- Innovative technologies
- High efficiency
Surrogacy is a chance to become parents!
If a woman’s health condition does not allow her to bear and give birth to a healthy child, a surrogate mother will help her. Recently, surrogate (replacement) motherhood has become very popular among childless couples. In Ukraine, this procedure has become very relevant. Often it is the last chance to create a full-fledged family. Surrogacy is carried out as part of the in vitro fertilization (IVF) program. This method consists in transferring an embryo received from genetic parents into the uterine cavity to another woman.
The surrogate motherhood service in Ukraine is far from new. Thousands of couples, who for some reason could not conceive a child in a natural way, turned to surrogate mothers, and they gave them the opportunity to become parents. For some women, it is a surrogate mother that is the last opportunity to fulfill her cherished dream.
Surrogacy in Ukraine
Surrogacy is a complex assisted reproductive technology. Many are interested in the question of how to select surrogate mothers. In fact, choosing a woman for the role of a surrogate mother is not an easy task. The selection of suitable candidates is carried out by highly qualified doctors of specialized clinics. A young and absolutely healthy woman without bad habits and any deviations can claim the role of surrogate mother. Another condition is that she has her own healthy child.
In fact, surrogacy is the mutual assistance of two women: one has a long-awaited baby, the other helps a married couple to have a baby and receives a monetary reward.
Of course, in the issue of surrogacy, it is worth touching on the moral aspect. However, it is worthwhile to understand that the services of a surrogate mother are an opportunity to use someone else’s uterus to carry a child. The kid does not have a relationship with a woman who agreed to this noble act.
Some interesting facts about surrogacy:
- a surrogate mother carries a baby that is genetically non-native to her. All 9 months of pregnancy, she will carry under her heart of a child who is not relative to her. After the birth of the baby, the genetic mom and dad become its legal parents, so they have every right to raise and educate him. In turn, a surrogate mother cannot pretend to be a mother. Her main and only task is to bear and have a baby.
- 3 people participate in surrogacy: a genetic father, a genetic mother, and a surrogate mother. The surrogate mother agrees to carry and give birth to the baby of another couple and voluntarily give it away.
- Surrogacy implies a high-quality comprehensive examination, as well as further pregnancy support until the birth of a healthy baby.
- In Ukraine, surrogacy is absolutely legal and regulated at the legislative level.
Clinic of surrogacy
During surrogate motherhood, an embryo is transferred to the uterus of a surrogate mother, which was obtained during the fertilization of an egg of a genetic mother by a sperm of a genetic father.
Surrogacy is relevant in situations where a woman suffers from serious illnesses or has no uterus. Also, this method of having a baby is carried out if there were unsuccessful attempts to conduct IVF, the cavity or cervix is deformed, as well as with the usual miscarriage. This common method of treating infertility is in demand not only in Europe but also in Ukraine.
To become a surrogate mother, you need to contact a specialized clinic. But keep in mind, it is worth approaching the choice of institution very seriously and carefully in order to avoid unpleasant situations. Read reviews about the clinic, visit it and get acquainted with its work, find out what staff works there. Do not trust new clinics which one knows nothing of.
The reproductive medicine clinic “LITA” provides surrogacy services in Ukraine. Over the years of its many years of work, it has won the trust of thousands of patients and has an excellent reputation. We pay special attention to maintaining confidentiality and protecting the personal data of patients.
The LITA Reproductive Medicine Clinic takes care of its patients. Highly qualified personnel work here, which creates all the necessary conditions so that the pregnancy goes smoothly and a healthy baby is born.
Surrogacy services in Ukraine
If you are interested in surrogacy in Ukraine, then contact the LITA reproductive medicine clinic. Our advantages over other clinics:
- effective methods of treating infertility – we give hope to childless couples to become parents in the near future;
- the best equipment of the new generation – we use modern medical devices of leading manufacturers;
- high professionalism of doctors – we have experienced professionals and experts;
- an individual approach to each patient – we value both genetic parents and surrogate mothers.
Our clinic has an up-to-date database of healthy and responsible surrogate mothers who have undergone a special selection.
Want to have a healthy baby and become happy parents? Want to know how to become a surrogate mother in Ukraine? Do not waste time and contact the LITA Reproductive Medicine Clinic. We will help your dream come true!