All LITA clinic specialists work on the principle of an individual approach to each patient, which allows you to choose the optimal stimulation protocol. The main task of the reproductologist is to obtain a sufficient number of oocytes during stimulation. There is a group of patients who fall into the category that we call ‘bad responders’. It was for such patients that this program was developed. It allows you to get the maximum number of eggs in a minimum short time.
This protocol is suitable for you if:
- You have a decreased follicular supply of ovaries. This occurs in women older than 40 years or in young patients with premature ovarian exhaustion after surgery or with a hereditary factor
- If your AMG level is less than 1.0
- If the total number of antral follicles is not more than 5 in both ovaries
- If the result of previous protocols was no more than 3 oocytes of reduced quality
- You do not plan a pregnancy in the near future, but want to keep a sufficient number of oocytes for the future
- In order to accumulate embryos for subsequent preimplantation diagnostics
The double ovarian stimulation protocol begins as a normal protocol with antagonists on the 2-3rd day of the menstrual cycle. The duration of the first part of the stimulation usually lasts 8-10 days, after which ovarian puncture is performed in order to obtain oocytes. Then, 1-5 days after the puncture, the second ovarian stimulation begins according to a similar pattern. The second stimulation, as a rule, lasts a little longer – 10-14 days, after which ovarian puncture is repeated. As the practice of using this protocol shows, the second pool of oocytes is larger in number and better in quality. Medicines for stimulation and their doses, as well as protocol features, are determined by the doctor after a detailed examination of each patient.
- Since two consecutive stimulations are carried out in the same menstrual cycle, transfer of embryos in the same cycle is not possible, since it is not possible to obtain the endometrium of the desired quality, therefore, all received embryos must be frozen.
- The cost of IVF with double stimulation is much lower than the price of two programs in different cycles, so patients are able to not only increase the chances of success, but also significantly reduce costs.
The program includes:
- Ultrasonic and hormonal stimulation monitoring – 2
- Ovarian nyxis with anesthesia – 2
- Oocyte fertilization by ICSI – 2
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage – 2
- Freezing embryos – 2
During the application by our specialists, the double ovarian stimulation scheme managed to prove its high efficiency. Patients with previous failures managed to obtain good quality embryos and pregnancy.
Your health is in the hands of professionals:
Your first step to surrogacy!
- Loving care
- Commitment to excellence
- Transparency and openness
- Innovative technologies
- High efficiency
29 October 2019