The program contains the optimal set of services for the IVF cycle. It guarantees maximum efficiency and is suitable for women with a good follicular reserve, whose age is up to 37 years.
The program includes:
- Ultrasonic and hormonal monitoring
- Ovarian puncture with anesthesia
- ICSI fertilization
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage
- Transfer of embryos into the uterine cavity
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
The package has a special price for services, which allows you to get a result with minimal financial costs.
* The cost of medicines needed to stimulate the ovaries is not included in the program.
Your health is in the hands of professionals
Your first step to surrogacy!
- Loving care
- Commitment to excellence
- Transparency and openness
- Innovative technologies
- High efficiency
IVF procedure and its features
Unfortunately, many couples cannot conceive a child naturally. However, today there are many ways to treat infertility. If the treatment does not give a positive result, then artificial insemination comes to the rescue. IVF (in vitro fertilization) is one of the most popular ways to conceive a baby if a man or woman (or both) has difficulties or health problems. This method has been used with great success for several decades.
In vitro fertilization is the hope for many childless couples to reach the happiness of having a baby. IVF implies fertilization that takes place outside the body: eggs and sperm are removed from the body, and fertilization itself is carried out in the laboratory. There may be several indications for this procedure. Often, artificial insemination is done in cases of infertility, when the disease cannot be treated in another way, i.e. with serious pathologies of the fallopian tubes, which caused their obstruction and even in their complete absence, a small number of mobile sperm in a man, immunological infertility, endometriosis, etc.
IVF offers an excellent chance of getting pregnant and becoming happy parents. However, this method of fertilization has contraindications. They are possible in the case of the presence of mental diseases, pathologies of the female genital organs, which interfere with the normal bearing of the child, any oncological diseases, as well as acute inflammatory processes in the female body.
IVF pregnancy is a chance to give birth to a healthy baby
In our country, thousands of couples have passed the IVF method. Some will not just decide to take this step, since there are many rumors and myths about the dangers of IVF in society and on the Internet. But in fact, you do not need to believe them, modern gynecologists and reproductologists are sure that the IVF procedure is absolutely safe, both for the health of the future baby and for the woman.
Having decided on IVF, you need to be mentally prepared for several attempts. As practice shows, about 30% of women become pregnant after the first attempt at in vitro fertilization. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee the onset of pregnancy, since there are a number of factors that affect the onset of IVF pregnancy. However, in order for pregnancy to occur on the first attempt, it is necessary to comply with all the recommendations of a reproductologist.
One shall not be afraid of IVF procedures. It has already been proven that this is an absolutely safe and highly effective method of overcoming infertility. Thanks to in vitro fertilization, thousands of couples gave birth to long-awaited children.
How is the IVF procedure done?
Most couples who are going to take advantage of artificial insemination do not know how the IVF procedure goes. In fact, in vitro fertilization is a very serious and complex manipulation, involving a whole range of certain actions, after which a woman becomes pregnant. It is worth remembering that proper preparation for IVF is the key to success.
IVF takes place in stages:
- Preparation for an IVF procedure. At this stage, a complete examination of the couple takes place. A man and a woman undergo various tests and diagnostic procedures necessary to determine possible contraindications for artificial insemination, to select the optimal stimulation scheme, to determine the indications for additional manipulations as part of in vitro fertilization.
- Stimulation of superovulation. The attending physician prescribes to the expectant mother special hormonal preparations necessary to stimulate the maturation of several eggs at once. The ovulation stimulation scheme for each patient is selected individually.
- Puncture of follicles. The doctor makes the woman an ultrasound, due to which control over the growth of follicles in the woman’s ovaries is carried out. This procedure is very fast and is performed under general intravenous anesthesia. After collecting the eggs, they are immediately placed in a nutrient medium and sent to the embryological laboratory.
- Ovum fertilization. On the same day, egg fertilization is performed. For this, the sperm of the spouse (or donor) is needed. Therefore, it must be present in the clinic on the day of the follicle puncture in order to donate sperm.
- Cultivation of embryos. Embryos are obtained from fertilized eggs. They are in a special nutrient medium, and then develop over several days in an incubator. Embryos are in conditions as close to natural as possible. At the stage of embryo cultivation, a diagnostic method such as PGD can be performed. It involves the diagnosis of chromosomal and genetic abnormalities. Thanks to this method, you can choose the healthiest embryo to transfer it to the uterus.
- Transfer of the embryo. 2 embryos can be transferred to the uterus right away, this allows you to increase the chances that at least one of them will take root, but it also increases the likelihood of multiple pregnancy. The embryo transfer procedure does not cause a woman any pain or discomfort. It is safe and simple enough, and lasts only a few minutes.
- Control and support of pregnancy. When the embryos are successfully transferred to the uterine cavity, a woman should take special hormonal drugs so that the pregnancy proceeds well and without risk.
Do you dream to see 2 strips on the test? The LITA Reproductive Medicine Clinic has already helped many couples become happy parents. The best reproductologists and embryologists work here who are ready to help childless couples in the implementation of a long-awaited pregnancy and the birth of a healthy baby.
To use this program, you need to make an appointment with the specialists of our “LITA” clinic, and you can do it right now in online mode. Contact us, we will be happy to help!
29 October 2019