In the natural cycle of a woman, as a rule, one follicle grows, in which one egg ripens. There are rare exceptions due to a hereditary factor when two or more follicles can grow.
This program does not use hormonal stimulation of the ovaries. In the natural cycle, a puncture of one growing follicle is carried out in order to obtain an egg maturing in it. The next stage of the program, the egg is fertilized, and we get an embryo. In the individual case, the cycle is modified by the introduction of an ovulation trigger 36 hours before the puncture to increase the chances of obtaining a mature egg.
This program is suitable for you if:
- You are afraid of taking hormonal drugs
- You have a regular menstrual cycle, without any irregularities
- Your ovarian reserve is low and only 1-2 follicles grow during hormonal stimulation
There are many reasons why the cycle does not reach its logical conclusion which is getting the embryo and transferring it to the uterine cavity. In this case, the program is repeated in the next cycle, which increases the time until pregnancy. These “pitfalls” may be:
- Premature ovulation, when the egg independently leaves the follicle in the abdominal cavity before the nyxis
- Failed to get an egg during the puncture
- The egg is immature and unfit for fertilization
- After sperm implantation by ICSI, fertilization may not occur or it may be incorrect (abnormal)
- The embryo can stop its development until the moment of transfer
The program includes the following services:
- Ultrasonic and hormonal monitoring
- Ovarian puncture with anesthesia
- IVF fertilization
- Cultivation of embryos up to 3 days
- Transfer of embryos into the uterine cavity
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
* The cost of medicines needed to stimulate the ovaries and prepare the endometrium for embryo transfer is not included in the program.
Your health is in the hands of professionals:
Your first step to surrogacy!
- Loving care
- Commitment to excellence
- Transparency and openness
- Innovative technologies
- High efficiency
30 October 2019