Extracorporal fertilization or in vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the methods of infertility treatment in which some or all of the stages of conception and early development of embryos are carried out in the laboratory.
The program includes a minimum set of services necessary for conducting an IVF cycle:
- Ultrasonic and hormonal monitoring
- Ovarian nyxis with anesthesia
- IVF fertilization
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage
- Embryo transfer
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
* The cost of medicines needed to stimulate the ovaries is not included in the program.
Your health is in the hands of professionals:
Your first step to surrogacy!
- Loving care
- Commitment to excellence
- Transparency and openness
- Innovative technologies
- High efficiency
29 October 2019