Received the second category in laboratory genetics at NMAPE named after P.L. Shupyk.
Received primary specialization in laboratory genetics at NMAPE named after P.L. Shupyk.
2005 – 2009
Trained at the Department of General and Molecular Genetics at Kiev National University named after T.G. Shevchenko.
Graduated from KNU. named after T. Shevchenko, master of biology, geneticist.
Advanced training courses, additional education:
2011, 2013, 2015, 2018
Participation in the congress of the Ukrainian Club of Embryologists.
Took the training on laboratory compliance with the international
standard ISO 17025: 2017, ISO15189: 2012, ISO19011: 2018.
2012, 2014, 2016
Participant in a symposium / precursor of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine.
Participation in the training on vitrification of oocytes and embryos
using the Cryotech method.
Participation in the “Clinical Embryology” TI.
Participant in a workshop on the vitrification of oocytes and embryos using the Cryotech method with Professor Kuwayama, Moscow, Russia.
Participation in the TI “Assisted Reproductive Technologies in the
Treatment of Infertility”.
Participation in the scientific and practical seminar “Modern
technologies in the diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities”.
Member of ESHRE Campus.
Scientific work and membership in associations:
- Author of 5 scientific articles and publications.
- Member of the European Association for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Member of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
- ICSI, IVF, PICSI
- Embryo biopsy, assisted hatching
- Vitrification of oocytes and embryos
- Cryopreservation of sperm
- Analysis and processing of ejaculate, VMI