MSD Global COP training at the Hospital Universitari Dexeus in
2006 – 2008
Clinical residency at the Crimean State Medical University named after S.I. Georgievsky, Simferopol city.
2004 – 2006
Internship according to the specialty “Obstetrics and Gynecology” at the Crimean State Medical University named S.I. Georgievsky, Simferopol city.
1998 – 2004
Graduated from the Crimean State Medical University named after S.I. Georgievsky, in Simferopol in 2004, specializing in medical business.
Advanced training courses:
- Family planning and current reproductive health issues
- Pathology of the cervix
- Ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) in the treatment of female and male infertility
- Fundamentals of pedagogy and psychology in higher medical education
Scientific work and membership in associations:
- Author of 8 scientific articles and publications.
- Member of the European Association for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Member of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
- Treatment of male and female infertility
- Conducting controlled ovarian stimulation, ultrasound
- Ovarian puncture
- Embryo Transfer
- Programs with donor oocytes
- Surrogacy programs
- Intrauterine insemination