2003 – 2009
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, specialty ‘Biochemist – Biotechnologist’. Received a master’s degree in biology with honors.
Continuing education courses, additional education:
Nikon Optical Equipment Training, Warsaw, Poland
Nikon Optical Equipment Training, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Trainings on SLEE medical GmbH, Mainz, Germany histological equipment
Scientific work and membership in associations:
- Author of 4 scientific articles and publications.
- Member of the European Association for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Member of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
- Spermograms, MAR-test, PCT, TKTs, HBA test
- Semen freezing and thawing
- Sperm preparation for ICSI and IUI
- Conducting IUI
- Embryo transfer
- Preparation of Cups for Embryo Culture
- Puncture oocyte selection
- Cultivation and evaluation of embryos
- ICSI and vitrification